Varuna Warehousing was conceived to address India’s warehousing and transportation woes. With it, you experience true excellence and flexibility in warehousing operations along with secondary transportation services that traverse the length and breadth of the country. Store your products in our warehouses and avail state-of-the-art facilities with skilled manpower and best-in-class IT integration. With over 24 Warehouses Pan India covering up to 1mn+ Sq. Ft. area, access the complete advantage of shared network economy at scale.
- Warehouse management and end-user delivery
- Kitting and embellishment
- Value-added services
- In Plant warehouse
- Distribution warehouse
- Consolidation warehouse
We act as a catalyst to streamline your processes from procurement to manufacturing. With our expertise and technology first approach, Varuna Warehousing enables efficient supply chain activities to achieve maximum impact for your investment. Our in-plant warehouse acts as a bridge between your suppliers and your manufacturing units. In this regard, our services include consolidation of all materials from different suppliers to ensure JIT input to your plant, to enable a fast turn around.
We follow a lean supply chain methodology– providing just the right amount of materials for manufacturing to keep the holding cost low and ensure JIT manufacturing.
Our In-plant Warehouse Services
- Material consolidation
- Order management
- Inbound transportation
- VMI services
- Line-side feeding
- Quality assurance
- Kitting and pre-production preparation
- Un-packaging/ packaging services
- Reduced logistics costs: JIT inventory enables low surplus and stock overflow
- Streamlined procurement: A robust and predictable inbound flow of materials from suppliers
- Real-time data: Better planning and decision making by access to real-time inventory data
- Reduced distribution cost: Value-added and quality assurance services reducing the risk of incorrect shipments
A critical aspect of your value chain, distribution is a massive efficiency driver. With Varuna Group’s stellar performance of 95% on-time placement and 50% less TAT than that of the market, we ensure timely and reliable operations – from indent up to the last mile.
- Implementation Implementation and operation of warehouses, regional/national distribution centres in a dedicated/shared environment to leverage economies of scale and efficiencies.
- Purchase order and sale order management
- Planning and coordination of customer deliveries
- Inventory management, visibility, and tracking
We manage our warehouses effectively with the help of our expertise, state-of-the-art technology tools and network design infrastructure, and suggest the optimum location for your warehousing utility. With enhanced labour management and automation, we ensure that your warehouses are managed in the most efficient way and your value chain is streamlined with on-time deliveries.
- Reduced inventory carrying costs
- Lower distribution cost by using load balancing techniques
- Network and transportation optimisation to enable high efficiency
A consolidation warehouse becomes a singular hub of all your goods from where transportation of goods to various regions can be efficiently managed. Our single-block of 4.3 lakh sq. ft. multi user facility (MUF) at Shambhu Barrier in Punjab is a consolidation warehouse. Located close to Ambala, it also allows for a dynamic pricing system basis your use enabling high flexibility against seasonal ebbs and flows in product demand.
- Cost reduction by up to 10%
- Reliable transportation and flexible warehousing
- Agile enough to handle fluctuating requirements
- Flexibility to shield losses due to seasonal spikes
- Manufacturers in J&K, Punjab, Haryana and HP can consolidate their products for distribution in rest of India
- Manufacturers in other parts of India can use this for distribution in J&K, Punjab, Haryana & HP
Our focus on operational excellence, service excellence and dependability empowers us to offer a broad spectrum of services that complements our core warehousing and transportation capabilities. Our deep understanding of and hands-on experience in several industries enable us to customise our services to drive true value and growth for you by helping you bring down the effective landed cost of your products.
Our Value Added Services
- Quality Checks
- Reverse Logistics
- Returns Handling
- Frees up bandwidth and resources so that you can focus on the core of your business, leaving the supply chain intricacies to our experts
- Competitively low CapEx
- Capabilities to manage and manoeuvre seasonal spikes
- Seamless integration and customisation of IT solutions to your system